Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Lightbulb I've seen drift boats, but this one has a 'Wow Factor' beyond anything I've ever seen

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Ard; 12-20-2011 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Removed link to another forum, inserted pictures
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Blog Entries

Default Re: I've seen drift boats, but this one has a 'Wow Factor' beyond anything I've ever

That thing is awesome! What a work of art. I can only hope to be able to own or even use something like that in the future.
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Default Re: I've seen drift boats, but this one has a 'Wow Factor' beyond anything I've ever

That's almost too purty to get river skunge on!

Quote Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
    That's almost too purty to get river skunge on!
    I was about to say something like that. that is a work of art.

I can only imagine the crocodile tears that will roll if someone scrapes up the interior with their cleats on.

Blog Entries

That is indeed a work of art, it would be hard to actually put it in the river to have rocks bang up the bottom and the sun bleach out that beautiful wood interior. Makes you wonder how many man hours he has in all the beautiful wood work.

Larry
    Larry

Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

I take it that it's a one of a kind dream project.

Jason Cajune, from Whitefish, Montana would have made this boat. Go to Montana Living.com and click on outdoors and you can read an article about him.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

9. Default Re: I've seen drift boats, but this one has a 'Wow Factor' beyond anything I've ever

What can I say...WOW! Talk about class.
    Ray

WOW!! ..Nice drift boat, reminds me of the wood work on the Chris Craft boats back home. I grew up about 2 miles from where they built the old Chris Craft boats. I would just hate to maintain all that teak wood; I assume its teak wood.
    Popperfly >-<(((((*>

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast