Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1,132
Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing Vehicle

Default Re: Fishing Vehicle

We used to have a 95 that was the same color, but with tan rocker panels. I loved that truck. I was supposed to have it passed down to me but we traded it in on the diesel, so now I'll get that, which Im pretty ok with.
    "When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

Storm Drain Bonefisher

Just out of curiosity, but does anyone here have any experience with the new 2013 Ford Escapes? Specifically, the Titanium model with the 2.0 turbo motor.

I'm getting close to the point of purchase, but would like to get some feedback from fellow anglers on some pro's and cons on the vehicle.

A few of the things that I like about it are: Features, Fuel economy, and towing capacity (3500lbs).

If you have one, is there anything about his vehicle that you don't like? Does it seem like it's missing any key features? Would you recommend it to another friend or family member?

Just traded in the Family Jeepster for this on Saturday the 1st. The Jeep made a fine fishing vehicle, I was just ready to get back to having a truck.
    Last edited by markg52; 06-14-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Added photo

4. Likes jeepster II, mcnerney, jaybo41 liked this post

Good looking vehicle "Truckster"
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

6. Likes markg52 liked this post

Thanks little david123!!!

Ok, if you have a new to you fishing vehicle, it's time to post a pic!!!

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Working on finding one now.

Finding a good, low mile 4runner has been tough so far.

11. Likes mcnerney, littledavid123 liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ted4887 View Post
    Ted

From the photo, it looks like you pulled the trigger on the new vehicle, what are your impressions?

Larry
    Larry

I like it a lot. I pulled the trigger at the end of April. 10,000 miles later, I'm still in love. It's just about the perfect size vehicle for me. 9' rods can stay assembled in the car, pulls the boat just fine, good gas mileage when it's not pulling the boat (avg 25.5 mpg), and has all of the features that I wanted in a vehicle. I didn't end up buying the titanium in the end because I couldn't justify the price difference. Same motor in mine, as well as identical features. I really couldn't ask for a better vehicle for what I paid. I've recommended it to everyone that has asked, and will continue to do so.

14. Likes mcnerney liked this post
Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast