Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Exceeds File Limit Size?

Default Exceeds File Limit Size?

Trying to upload some pics and I keep getting this message. I have shrunk pic down to 600x450 and still no go. Perhaps I have too many pics in my file already but I have not figured out how to delete them to reduce my file storage size. I only have 15 pics stored here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Default Re: Exceeds File Limit Size?

I store in Photobucket, and then link to the forums that I follow from there. So far, I haven't hit any storage ceilings that way....
    - Rick

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    Trying to upload some pics and I keep getting this message. I have shrunk pic down to 600x450 and still no go. Perhaps I have too many pics in my file already but I have not figured out how to delete them to reduce my file storage size. I only have 15 pics stored here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
    Dave: The forum limits photos to 100 KB in size. One good way to reduce the size of a photo is to use the free Pixlr photo editor: Photo editor online / free image editing direct in your browser - Pixlr.com
    Larry

last I uploaded it was 200kb, I just save stuff around 150kb and its fine.. I hate doing it but thats how it is.