Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Somerset Show - who's going and what day

Default Re: Somerset Show - who's going and what day

Want to go Sunday but going Saturday due to my sons work schedule. Been going since he was little want to keep the tradition. Always good stuff to do and see .
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

I'll be there everyday in the 4 Points booth. Stop by and say hello. It will be nice to shake some hands that I've chatted with here.
    Homer

There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. ~Patrick F. McManus, Never Sniff a Gift Fish, 1979

Anger is like peeing in your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel it. ~Jeff Yalden

Remember: The winner gets to write the history books.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfzx View Post
    I'll be there everyday in the 4 Points booth. Stop by and say hello. It will be nice to shake some hands that I've chatted with here.
    I'll be sure to stop by. What's 4 points?
    The best way to a fisherman's heart is through his fly.

I'm going to be there all day Sat. At the Central Jersey TU booth. Stop by and ask for Neil. It'll be nice to see the faces of those I've been chatting with over the past few years. Sunday is tracking training for Rufus the Bloodhound or I would be there then too. It's a good show & I've made it every year to pick up odds & ends & to get tips from the tiers displaying their talents.

The Doubletree hotel has a decent breakfast for those that get there early &are hungry. A group of us usually meet there at around 8:30 for the buffet

Hope to meet you there
    Neil
    Neil
    fishn50@aol.com
    Remember to fill in the dash----

I'll be there all three days, we have a booth there, come by be nice to see you guys. Talk some trout/steelhead. maybe you can help us find a good dining place in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
    I'll be sure to stop by. What's 4 points?
    4 Points International Fishing. We book trips to Costa Rica and Alaska. I PROMISE not to put the bite on you. I will be just happy to chat, and meet you.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mtflyfishguide View Post
    I'll be there all three days, we have a booth there, come by be nice to see you guys. Talk some trout/steelhead. maybe you can help us find a good dining place in the area?
    If you find one let us know! So far its been the hotel bar, buffet, or ordered in food (chinese or pizza). I am a foody, and there has got to be some decent eats around there somewhere!
    Homer

There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. ~Patrick F. McManus, Never Sniff a Gift Fish, 1979

Anger is like peeing in your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel it. ~Jeff Yalden

Blog Entries

It's looking like I'm hauling in Saturday, staying the night, and leaving Sunday night. I'd be happy to see a forum meet-up for a meal, beer, or otherwise. Homer, Neil, and Brooks, I'll look for your respective booths!

Also, I know we have a thread for this, but here's what I look like, in the event that I'm walking by one of my fellow forum members and I don't recognize you!

I'm the one in the upper left
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Looks like my plans for the weekend have been nixed....A few crossed communication wires with Mrs Fontinalis resulted in me having to go to Lancaster instead....bummed, as i'd been looking forward to this since about sept 30th!

Quote Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
    It's looking like I'm hauling in Saturday, staying the night, and leaving Sunday night. I'd be happy to see a forum meet-up for a meal, beer, or otherwise. Homer, Neil, and Brooks, I'll look for your respective booths!

Also, I know we have a thread for this, but here's what I look like, in the event that I'm walking by one of my fellow forum members and I don't recognize you!

I'm the one in the upper left
    I look forward to meeting you....and nice redfish! I love fishing for reds, where were you?
    Homer

Quote Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post

Gator,

There's beer at the show! One of the reasons I enjoy going so much. I'll see you there on Sunday.
    The best way to a fisherman's heart is through his fly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast