Somerset Show - who's going and what day

Reaction score
How many forum members are attending and what day are they going

I'm going Saturday and plan to spend all day there, or at least as much time as it takes me to get around, see what i want to see and talk to who i want to talk to.

Anyone else going Saturday?

swirlchaser

Reaction score
I'll be there all day Sunday. I go to see old friends, cast new rods and pick up a few deals. The last day is when you can really haggle because no one wants to cart stuff home. ;)

Last edited:

theboz

Reaction score
Want to go Sunday but going Saturday due to my sons work schedule. Been going since he was little want to keep the tradition. Always good stuff to do and see .

mrfzx

Reaction score
I'll be there everyday in the 4 Points booth. Stop by and say hello. It will be nice to shake some hands that I've chatted with here.

FISHN50

Reaction score
I'm going to be there all day Sat. At the Central Jersey TU booth. Stop by and ask for Neil. It'll be nice to see the faces of those I've been chatting with over the past few years. Sunday is tracking training for Rufus the Bloodhound or I would be there then too. It's a good show & I've made it every year to pick up odds & ends & to get tips from the tiers displaying their talents.

The Doubletree hotel has a decent breakfast for those that get there early &are hungry. A group of us usually meet there at around 8:30 for the buffet

Hope to meet you there
Neil

mrfzx

Reaction score
I'll be sure to stop by. What's 4 points?
4 Points International Fishing. We book trips to Costa Rica and Alaska. I PROMISE not to put the bite on you. I will be just happy to chat, and meet you.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

I'll be there all three days, we have a booth there, come by be nice to see you guys. Talk some trout/steelhead. maybe you can help us find a good dining place in the area?
If you find one let us know! So far its been the hotel bar, buffet, or ordered in food (chinese or pizza). I am a foody, and there has got to be some decent eats around there somewhere!

gatortransplant

Reaction score
It's looking like I'm hauling in Saturday, staying the night, and leaving Sunday night. I'd be happy to see a forum meet-up for a meal, beer, or otherwise. Homer, Neil, and Brooks, I'll look for your respective booths!

Also, I know we have a thread for this, but here's what I look like, in the event that I'm walking by one of my fellow forum members and I don't recognize you!

I'm the one in the upper left :p

Reaction score
Looks like my plans for the weekend have been nixed....A few crossed communication wires with Mrs Fontinalis resulted in me having to go to Lancaster instead....bummed, as i'd been looking forward to this since about sept 30th!

mrfzx

Reaction score
It's looking like I'm hauling in Saturday, staying the night, and leaving Sunday night. I'd be happy to see a forum meet-up for a meal, beer, or otherwise. Homer, Neil, and Brooks, I'll look for your respective booths!

Also, I know we have a thread for this, but here's what I look like, in the event that I'm walking by one of my fellow forum members and I don't recognize you!

I'm the one in the upper left :p
I look forward to meeting you....and nice redfish! I love fishing for reds, where were you?

swirlchaser

Reaction score

Gator,

There's beer at the show! One of the reasons I enjoy going so much. I'll see you there on Sunday.