Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Trip ideas

Default Trip ideas

Hey guys need some more help I live 15min east of st. Louis MO. Last year in march I got maried and my wife surprised me for the honeymoon and took me to Bennett spring mo trout fishing which is a trout park in mo. This year I am looking for a spot close to home that I could take her we could fish but there would still b stuff we could do fairly inexpensive we just found out we r expecting our first so we r trying to save some money. Any help is great thanks guys.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trip ideas

Hey Colin, hopefully stl_geoff will see this thread, he's better equipped to answer this question than myself. If he doesn't post here, shoot him a PM. Good luck!
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Quote Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
    Hey Colin, hopefully stl_geoff will see this thread, he's better equipped to answer this question than myself. If he doesn't post here, shoot him a PM. Good luck!
    I found it eventually but we got this under control
    "When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

Storm Drain Bonefisher

Take her to meramec springs trout park. Great fishing in the park. And downstream in main river . Excellent camping at the state park nearby. Its alot closer than Bennett. As well. About an hour or so southwest of stl in St.James. I've fished the area many times

Meremec is also the smallest/shortest length of fishable trout park water. there are some browns outside the park but they are alot harder to find. the current river outside of montauk is much better. there are some great fish in there.
    "When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

Storm Drain Bonefisher