September was not my month

Joni

Reaction score
Sorry, this isn't so much fishing related, but rather, why I haven't been around for a while.
First off, the first part of Sept. I had to put Elvis (my Schnauzer of 15+ years) down. That hurt bad enuff.
We went for our week long trip to Henry's for the 14th thru the 24th. We get ther as the Algie Bloom is bad, so we hit Hebgen. Bought the 4 day license for Montana at $80. for both of us. Fished it on Monday with fair success. The fish were healthy as heck and mean. Water level very low and vegitation terrible.
Decided to try Henry's Tuesday morning. We were at the Cliffs and I had a couple of great thumps.
I then got a phone call while on the water, that my mother (who appeared in good health) did not wake up.
My heart dropped and we headed on our 5 hour trip home after tearing down our camp.
My father is my best freind next to my mother, so I got to him as soon as I could.
It is tuff, but we are living with him now......life, must go on!

philthy

Reaction score
Joni,

Sorry to hear about your losses. I lost my Daddy a little over 2 years ago and time does help ease the pain, but it still hurts like hell. I still think of him all the time and do my darnest to live like I know he'd want me to. Life really does go on and we need to love and comfort those that are still with us. Prayers for you and your family.

Phil

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Joni,

Sorry for your great loss. My very best to you and your family. I had noticed that you were not around and was hoping you were well. Life can be hard at times but there is always tomorrow.

Frank

troutslayer

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your mother. Lost my mom probably 12 years ago and my dad in 1998 on Christmas Eve. Yes, life will go on but it's tough. I still miss them. Out thoughts and prayers are with you.

troutbum

Reaction score
I was kinda missing your posts.Sorry for your loss.That was a bad Sept. indeed.I truly wish the best for you and your family.
Tight Lines
Aaron

tbrillinger223

Reaction score
Joni,

I am truly sorry to hear about your losses, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

tlcgpw

Reaction score
hey Joni,
you know i'm so sorry for your loss.
and i hope your Dad is doing OK.
give me a call when you have the time.
yours Greg:army: