Photo Help

angelo1987

Reaction score
I don't know where to put this ? at. I asked the web-master and the answer I got back was my picture's need to be 100k and my camera it tell's me that my pictures are a 2.96mb so how I'am able to post pictures into my album?

rapid eddy

Reaction score
Fair question. Would be interested in knowing the answer myself. Not up on the picture posting either. Got lots of em though.
Eddy

darwin

Reaction score
You can use a free program like google's Picasa to edit/crop and 'export' your pictures to a smaller size. You can also get free photo hosting accounts on the same Picasa, PhotoBucket and other sites and just use links to the photos from the forum.
Picasa

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
If you guys have the Skype program in your computers I would be glad to get on line and guide you through this process verbally while we do it together.

Otherwise depending on your long distance telephone service we can do it via phone. If you don't have a long distance provider you can PM me your number and time zone so I can arrange to call you.

Ard

rapid eddy

Reaction score
Ard, your on. My cell is cheap so i can call ya anytime and we'll get this worked out. I have pics on my computer in "My Documents" file. I'll PM ya my cell and you can call me anytime or give me yours and we'll hook up. I get off work about 5PM CST so that will put us in a good time frame. I think your about 2 or 3 hrs behind us here. The help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Eddy