Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pawn Hoppers?

1. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

I AINT SKEERED!!
    All Means All

2. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

Quote Originally Posted by fshfanatic
    Nothing but guns and empty beer cans?
    The empty beer cans aren't in the pawn shops, they're all along the roadside.

3. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

I didn't think it would take long for Cliff to jump in and do a little East Texas bashing!!!

4. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Hilbert
    The empty beer cans aren't in the pawn shops, they're all along the roadside.
    So they are evolving from the back of the pickup truck to the side of the road?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

Quote Originally Posted by fshfanatic
    So they are evolving from the back of the pickup truck to the side of the road?
    The ones alongside the road are the ones that these rednecks in East Texas try to throw in the bed from the front seat while they are going 70 mph and miss the truck bed.

6. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Hilbert
    The ones alongside the road are the ones that these rednecks in East Texas try to throw in the bed from the front seat while they are going 70 mph and miss the truck bed.
    That explains alot. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

Yeah, but I was wondering if those fridges on their front lawns really work and do they keep their beer in them?
    All Means All

8. Angry Re: Pawn Hoppers?

Hank Hill, assistant manager Strickland Propane here and I take offense to all of this.

9. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

The refrigerators on the front lawn are the ones they bought at garage sales and they worked for several months (hey, what do you expect for $10 ea.). When they quit working they just find another one for $10-15 and put the old one out on the lawn hoping to trap the neighbors' cats in them so they'll have something to use for jerky.

10. Default Re: Pawn Hoppers?

I threw a broken microwave oven out the back door of my mobile home once. It still had a bowl of corn in it. It was so cool watching the door fly off and the corn fly everywhere. It sat in my back yard for a couple of months. Does that make me an East Texas Redneck???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast