Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Karma

Default Karma

Well I finally got a day off and left to fish a small pond by the hockey rink just to test it out and see what fish it held on my way I relized I forgot my dang camera but thought ah well its not about that anyway and kept driving. As I came down the road I notice the sheriff van with a few "workers" and due to my failures already I attempted to make myself feel better by blasting foulsom Prison Blues it gave me some satisfaction as I continued on. Walking to the pond with fly in hand I step on my line and procede to jam my fly past the barb into my finger. I cut it off retied and kept fishing I caught a few warmouth's and decided it needed to come out so I took a seat started yanking and tugging till it came out. Karma got me good today as I type with a sore finger..........

Default Re: Karma

It might have been worse: I shudder to think what might have happened had you played Bob and Tom's "Prisoner of Love".

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privilege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey

3. Likes bucktail liked this post

Dang, one of those days.
    That's pretty tough of you though, to keep on fishing with a fly jammed in your finger.
    "I don't go to the river to fish, but I do quite a bit of it while I'm there." - Riverbilly

Quote Originally Posted by riverbilly View Post
    Dang, one of those days.
    That's pretty tough of you though, to keep on fishing with a fly jammed in your finger.
    Ha thankfully it was a smaller fly if it had been like a reynolds pike fly im pretty sure I would be lying there unconscious still....lol