New line flinger here

medic77

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey to everyone and am very ready to learn from the members here. Fairly new to the fly fishing game for the last 2 years but have jumped in with both feet. Hope your ready for some way to obvious questions.

I have a love for traditional archery has led me to this new journey. It only seems like a logical progression. Have a great one and look forward to meeting all of you.
Derrick

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Derrick: Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your questions, we will try our best to help you progress in your qwest to learn fly fishing.

Larry

medic77

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm from Missouri, actually 30 miles south of the Home of the World Champion Stl Cardinals. Sorry, I had to throw that out there.

texastroutbum

Reaction score
Welcome Derrick to the forum. You will meet so many nice people here.

Having said that, congratulations to St. Louise. I am a hard core Texas Rangers fan, and your postscript remark breaks my heart. :ranting3:
But because I am one of the nice guys here and since you want to join in fly fishing I will forgive ya. Just joking. Welcome and if you want to visit Broken Bow, OK, please let me know I may offer some helps.

medic77

Reaction score
Welcome Derrick to the forum. You will meet so many nice people here.

Having said that, congratulations to St. Louise. I am a hard core Texas Rangers fan, and your postscript remark breaks my heart. :ranting3:
But because I am one of the nice guys here and since you want to join in fly fishing I will forgive ya. Just joking. Welcome and if you want to visit Broken Bow, OK, please let me know I may offer some helps.
Honestly I still don't know how we won but the Rangers have reloaded nicely and are going to take it this year I believe.