Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Coward Strikes

Default A Coward Strikes

My Cascapedia 8-10 "Made in England" fly reel has been stolen. Was displayed behind my desk on the bookshelf. It never occurred to me that a gutless coward would have the intelligence to know what was sitting there. Being able to look up during a particularly hard day and be inspired to work a little longer to retire a little sooner always put a smile on my face.

Anyone afraid to work for what they desire but willing to harm another to fulfill, is a coward.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Coward Strikes

Dave,

This is shocking! Are you saying that this occurred at your place of work? I know how much you liked that reel and since you are working so far from your home I understand why you had it with you.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Yes, it happened at my office.
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Nothing worse than a thief. They should be strung up by their you no whats?

5. Likes woodrivertroutbum liked this post

No way David!

After everything you went through to get that reel. Sorry.

Wow Dave, really sorry to hear that. Are you going to try to figure out who done it? I mean, there must be someone that has heard or seen something...

Quote Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
    Wow Dave, really sorry to hear that. Are you going to try to figure out who done it? I mean, there must be someone that has heard or seen something...

I work with a group of honorable people, if any suspicious activity were seen it would have been stopped in its tracks.

Dave

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, especially where you work.

Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    I work with a group of honorable people, if any suspicious activity were seen it would have been stopped in its tracks.

Dave
    How many people could it have been? I'd try and figure out who the dirtbag is. A most distressing situation.

Call the police then cleaning company. Whatever company your building uses will have time cards and so on. All might not be lost!
    Oh I live to be the ruler of life not a slave

12. Likes Guest1 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast