Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Book Exchange

1. Default Book Exchange

So I'm obsessed with fly fishing and I've been reading all everything I can about it. I was thinking that it would be rediculously expensive for me to keep buying books all the time so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to swap with me. Ive just finished a book on tandem rigs so if anyone wants to trade let me know and we can work somthing out!

thanx

Default Re: Book Exchange

Hello Ckalanik,

Sorry Bud, I just couldn't trade my books, I love my collection and will hopefully someday pass them on to a Grandson. Many are signed by the Author.

I see your 16, If you start collecting Good books now, by the time you pass them on, you would have a fine collection,
    Just 2-3 a year.

The knowledge that you gain from them will increase if you read them a second time a couple years after, use them for future referrence, or for a friend who may want read them.

Default Re: Book Exchange

Another good idea is buying used books. They sometimes trade and buy back books. Ebay is also a good place to get some good deals.

Randy
    “Fishing for me, as funny as it sounds, is sorta my brand of praying almost. I’m never closer to my spirituality than when I’m in the act of fishing.” - JT Van Zandt