Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fly Giveaway

Default Re: Fly Giveaway

Like #63 coming from snowy and cold Goffstown NH.

Roll Tide.

3. Default Re: Fly Giveaway

How is it "snowy and cold" when it is already January? Blue skies and sunshine here. As far as that "other" comment... student or fan? I am looking to connect with other collegiate fly fishing programs.
    Corbin Hart
    Auburn University Fly Fishing Club
    War Eagle/Tight Lines

Make sure to like our facebook page for a chance to win free flies!

Alumnus.

I'm not sure if UA has a fly fishing team yet. I do know they started the bass fishing team the year after I left.

I would like your facebook page, but you understand I can't have people seeing me like anything associated with Auburn. Although I wish you guys reasonably well.

Corbin my son is checking to see if WVU has a club . He goes back tomorrow I will let you know if they are interested.
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

6. Default Re: Fly Giveaway

Well, WTL, I suppose I can understand that. Do you do any fishing in the area? Being from Florida I am not used to driving 30 miles for a lake. John, that sounds good. Thank you.
    Corbin Hart
    War Eagle/Tight Lines

I live in Montgomery, so that means locally I bass fish on the Coosa, and sometimes the Tallapoosa. I've been over to the Flint in georgia fairly recently as well. I also sometimes head down to florida, normally the kissimmee chain.

8. Default Re: Fly Giveaway

Hoping to fish all three of those rivers as well as the Chattahoochie. As far as Kissimmee, that is in my hometown area.
    Corbin Hart
    War Eagle/Tight Lines

I had some friends who let me ride along with them to kissimmee last october, they dropped me off at east lake camp with my gear and inflatable kayak. Nice weekend. I'm planning on going back and hitting cypress, hatch and kissimmee and maybe driving all the way down to the south florida canals and marathon, sometime in March.

Havent fished the chattahoochie north of west point lake, so no trout out of there. Gonna give it a shot...sometime.

10. Default Re: Fly Giveaway

Yeah, we are probably going to start by making the 30 minute drive to the Columbus area for bass.
    Corbin Hart
    War Eagle/Tight Lines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast