Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  42
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: A Few Tips For Posting Pictures To The Forums;

Quote Originally Posted by Ard View Post
    In general terms we are not a place that acts as a launch pad for other websites or You Tube channels. Members who have been around long enough to be rated 'Seinor Members' are welcomed to share their videos but a new member on a first post is not given the same privilege.

Ard
    Ard, Why am I continuing since the sites hack, to be unable to upload and submit sub 200 kb images the normal way through Gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetandsalt View Post
    Ard, Why am I continuing since the sites hack, to be unable to upload and submit sub 200 kb images the normal way through Gallery?
    Are you sure it's not a "senior" member problem?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iv_wjb View Post
    Test from imgbox.com

I think I have the same vise. From Stockard?

Bill

4. Likes flytie09, iv_wjb liked this post

I have the same problem. I'm trying to upload a 76kb jpeg file, but it won't let me, even though my account still has lots of available gallery storage space.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't wonder how dreary this world would be if elk were bald and birds had no feathers.
    - Hank Patterson

I had the same problem..... my album on here would no longer take any more pics. I now use postimage.org.......it's worked so far so this is my new method.

ft09

“If I fished only to capture fish, my fishing trips would have ended long ago.”
    ~Zane Grey

" . . . shouldn't a man stand on his own two feet and catch his own steelhead? Maybe put out some effort and find his own fish just for the fun of it?"
    ~Syd Glasso

Quote Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
    Are you sure it's not a "senior" member problem?
    Ard, when I go to the Galleries and click on any "recent upload", it appears like nothings been uploaded by anyone since Aug. 12th. I too continue to have upload problems. Is the photo upload feature permanently disabled?
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't wonder how dreary this world would be if elk were bald and birds had no feathers.
    - Hank Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by brownbass View Post
    I think I have the same vise. From Stockard?

Bill
    Hi Bill,

Thanks for the comment. I'm not sure about the vise... It was a gift from my kids at Christmas. I think it's an "Integra" & made in India. It has since given-up the ghost, and I recently upgraded to a Wolff Atlas.

Hope you're enjoying yours as much as I did mine... It was a great way to start!!
    -Wallace

Still works for me the way I already mentioned in this thread.

Today's upload.
    steve

10. Likes iv_wjb liked this post

Jeepster, you said "the way I already mentioned in this thread", but I don't see any other posts by you that were previously posted in this thread.
    Did you delete that post with the explanation, or is it in a different thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster II View Post
    Still works for me the way I already mentioned in this thread.

Today's upload.
    - Hank Patterson

Blog Entries

The storage capacity of the albums is a limited thing. This was explained to me in terms of our not being able to store tens of thousands of photos on the site. I'm not sure of the capacity of the album storage but it may be 50 or 100 images.

This is not overly helpful I'm sure but please understand that for ten years I have understood the limits of album storage here and thus didn't use it for posting. If you post images from albums then you must leave the image in that album. If you were to remove an image to replace it due to storage capacity then the image disappears from any threads you posted it in.

That was the beauty of photo bucket, the ability to store large numbers of images and share them here. My own images via photo bucket are still here and viewable because I had a Pro account with them. I was unwilling to pay more so my albums there are not able to be shared any longer. At least the images in posts and my blog didn't blank out so I'm happy with that.

I would suggest that if we want to share images we will have to search out new ways to do this, sorry that's not much comfort but it's the way things went.

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast