Fishing on the fly rod and a Imitation mouse. Somewhere near the border with Mongolia

vladimirr

Reaction score
Fishing on the fly rod and a Imitation mouse.
Somewhere near the border with Mongolia

[ame=http://youtu.be/dJaeCNZF3JE]Somewhere near the border with Mongolia - YouTube[/ame]

Videography by Aleksander Bobrovskiy.
Edit video by Vladimir Ryaposov
Music by Vladimir Ryaposov.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Vlad,

Beautiful Grayling! I fish for these here but seldom in my shirt sleeves. As I write this reply the snow is falling hard here and grayling fishing is at least 80 days away. Your music was very relaxing too,

Ard

vladimirr

Reaction score
You are right. These were Lenok and Grayling. In this video Alexander he's a great fisherman! This is a video he made ​​himself, I did editing and writing music.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Hi Vladimir....were these videos made in the Altaï?.....nice waters and fish:thumbsup:

It was in Tuva.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Hello Vlad,

Beautiful Grayling! I fish for these here but seldom in my shirt sleeves. As I write this reply the snow is falling hard here and grayling fishing is at least 80 days away. Your music was very relaxing too,

Ard
I understand you! We have snow begins in October and melts in May. :)