Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: luxury lodges

1. Default luxury lodges

How about so ideas on what is the most luxurious lodge you have been to. I'm looking for an awesome lodge with excellent cuisine and great rooms. Opinions???

Bozeman, MT and Sheridan, WY but now Houston, Texas

Default Re: luxury lodges

Super 8 for me

3. Default Re: luxury lodges

Quote Originally Posted by MTskibum View Post
    Super 8 for me
    Super 8! You lucky man! I am a Motel 6 type of guy!
    Christopher

Pop up camper for me, luxury is a water front BBQ with friends, then a fire and a few beverages. then a big fish in the morning.
    I don't always fly fish but when I do I prefer salt water. Stay salty my freinds

Hi fatbillybob,

Welcome to the forum.

You need to tell us what you want to fish for and how much you want to spend. Are you talking Alaska, South America, Russia, Caribbean, or US? Are you interested in Saltwater or Freshwater?

If you want to spend $12,500 to $18,000 a week then Nomads of the Seas is a deluxe trip in Chile.

Frank

I work for a luxury resort in Colorado Springs. We are about 45 minutes to an hour away from the Ark, Dream Stream, 11 Mile Canyon, and several small trout streams. We have our own guide service with some big name guys.

The resort is the longest running 5 star/5 diamond resort in the world. We have one 5 star resteraunt, two 4 star resturants, and one 3 star resturant. We have three golf courses, seven tennis courts, and a world class Spa.

5 Star Hotels & Luxury Resorts in Colorado | The Broadmoor | Golf & Luxury Spa Vacations

Colorado Fishing Adventures

Randy
    “Fishing for me, as funny as it sounds, is sorta my brand of praying almost. I’m never closer to my spirituality than when I’m in the act of fishing.” - JT Van Zandt