Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  81
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Whose pets love their feathers and fur?

BTW, I could use a couple of neon green rabbit hides!
    Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!

2. Likes noreaster liked this post
    Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

I have a seriously spoild Golden Retriever. She leaves my stuff alone. Shes spoiled but she's good.

This is the main material eater, he's getting better but if I'm gone too long he'll find a way to get into something of mine out of pure resentment!

Kota
    Oh I live to be the ruler of life not a slave

5. Likes noreaster liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
    I have a seriously spoild Golden Retriever. She leaves my stuff alone. Shes spoiled but she's good.
    Dan you and I could be best friends hahaha I lost my Golden a few years ago to a bad liver. Best dogs in the world. Ugh I miss that dog now

7. Likes Guest1, jaybo41 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by stuie675 View Post
    Dan you and I could be best friends hahaha I lost my Golden a few years ago to a bad liver. Best dogs in the world. Ugh I miss that dog now
    I know what you mean. I lost one 4 years ago that was the smartest dog I have ever seen by a lot. I have relatives I am going to miss less than that dog. Mine had cancer. It was his third bout with it. He had surgery that got rid of the first two, but the third one was a tumor that we didn't catch till it was to late. Died on the operating table trying to save him. Still not over it.

He was almost my last dog because he was so smart. I was afraid I would think they were all idiots after him. I'm glad I got this on though.

9. Likes jaybo41 liked this post

Lost my buddy Jug just a couple months ago to seizures that the vet couldn't figure out.. He was a big fan of this stuff. I lost a grizzly bugger back and a red buck tail to his curiosity.

11. Likes noreaster, jaybo41 liked this post

I know what you mean. I lost one 4 years ago that was the smartest dog I have ever seen by a lot. I have relatives I am going to miss less than that dog. Mine had cancer. It was his third bout with it. He had surgery that got rid of the first two, but the third one was a tumor that we didn't catch till it was to late. Died on the operating table trying to save him. Still not over it.

He was almost my last dog because he was so smart. I was afraid I would think they were all idiots after him. I'm glad I got this on though.
    Yeah I have looked at dogs, but just cant find one like her. I actually got her from a lady that stole it from her brother because he was beating her. When I first got her she was covered in mud and skinny. After I cleaned her and brushed her it became our thing. She loved being brushed and you could tell it made her feel special and happy. She is definitely not replaceable.

13. Likes comeonavs, jaybo41, noreaster liked this post

Yah, they are not replaceable. This one is completely different than my last dog Speedy was. He was not aware that he was a dog and felt it was horribly unfair to treat him like he was one. He's the only big dog I ever saw that hated getting dirty. He didn't roll on stinky stuff, absolutely hated mud. Any muddy tracks on my floor were mine. He was fun just to watch because you see his brain working all the time. He invented games, understood everything you said to him. He was the Einstein of dogs.

This one is an actual dog. She will roll in any stinky thing she finds unless she eats it. She understands a lot of what I say, but most of it probably works like the adults in the Charlie Brown cartoons, "Whaa whaaa wa wa wah." Don't get me wrong. She's not stupid, she just isn't a genius like Speedy was and I didn't expect her to be. She's a great dog. I spoil the snot out of her. 64 pounds of lap dog.

15. Likes noreaster, jaybo41, mudbug liked this post

64 pounds of lap dog.

Mine was closer to 70 pounds and this was his favorite place to sleep.

This picture is from when he was younger and only about 35 or 40 pounds, but he still loved jumping up and sleeping here till the day he passed.

Last edited by mudbug; 02-24-2013 at 04:02 PM.

17. Likes noreaster, leithel liked this post

Mine lays on her back. Butt on my knees and her head on my left shoulder with all four feet in the air. Generall puts her right front foot on the back of my head for some reason. I guess she thinks most of me is lap.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast