Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Talking What could you possible add? ;>)

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

2. Likes rubberguy, half fast liked this post

Default Re: What could you possible add? ;>)

My brother in law has told me how he fell asleep out deer hunting and how he woke up to shoot a deer that would be right there. That comic reminded me of his story. I'm sure that comic actually happens with some.
    Okiemountaineer

I will not admit that I can relate. But not anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by jcw355 View Post
    My brother in law has told me how he fell asleep out deer hunting and how he woke up to shoot a deer that would be right there.
    Dozed of more than once waiting on deer myself. Never woke to shoot one, though.

Did have a bird whiz by my ear and land on my rifle once as I was sitting there. Scared the daylights out me.

When I was 19, I was hunting with my father and brother. It was my turn to post while they made a swing around me to move deer. It was so cozy there under that hemlock , I fell asleep. I awoke to my dad kicking the sole of my boot. They asked me how I could sit there with the bear that close. I never saw any bear. They showed me the tracks in the snow, and I about filled my pants right there. Later, this was before the age of digital cameras and phone- cams, my brother got his film developed. The picture showed the bear all of 6 or 7 feet from me looking right at me. I asked him to dig out the photo, so I could scan it and post it here, but that was amost 30 years ago, and he is having trouble locating it.
    Homer

There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. ~Patrick F. McManus, Never Sniff a Gift Fish, 1979

Anger is like peeing in your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel it. ~Jeff Yalden

Remember: The winner gets to write the history books.

A tip for newcomers to the thread...the link updates each day and you need to click on "Prev" a few times to get back to the March 1st comic.

Thumbs up Re: What could you possible add? ;>)

Good call Dave, I'd forgotten that.
    Fred
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

9. Default Re: What could you possible add? ;>)

Haha this is funny

Seriously, do a Google for "The Dogs of C Kennel" and 'BC' and 'RSS' (day's feed). Folks who draw these comics are exceptional.

My old dog 'Husky,' aka "Kenny" there, has passed on, and Sandy the Yellow Lab is flaked out on top of 'our bed.' Save for the names (in one case the breed) totally "Birds of a Feather."

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Today's is Pure Husky. Getting to take a bath was a 'Say What????'

Had to 'trick' him into getting wet. Bathing suit and walk into the Rogue River and grab him and roll around. Eyes the size of dinner plates ....

HOW COULD YOU!!???

Blog Entries

Check this one out for all of you that fish

Sunday September 15, 2013 - B.C. Comic Strip

Kelly.
    I fish, therefore I am - but I gotta go to work first..."piscari ergo sum"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast