Fishing foot. Siberia.Kamchatka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladimirr

Reaction score
Russia. Siberia. Kamchatka. Guys like to eat fish, but fishing rods they had, and then one of them

caught a fish foot.

[ame=http://youtu.be/rqnvFoH8BfY]Fishing foot. - YouTube[/ame]

Videography Konstantin Rogozin.
Video editing Vladimir Ryaposov.
Composer Vladimir Ryaposov.

jsquires

Reaction score
Reminded me of last year when I watched a guide kick, instead of place, salmon that his clients had caught back into the river. True, these fish were going to die soon. But I remember having two thoughts: No respect for a noble fish and what the hell kind of lesson was that for the clients?

I know, this guy was kicking them on shore and going to eat them, but for some reason it did bother me.

theboz

Reaction score
Do these guys know that this is a fly fishing forum? Every video they post they are using spinning gear,conventional gear,railroad ties,feetand everything but fly gear. And the one or two fly segments lasted a second and I think they were using a mooching reel to cast with! Don't get me wrong I enjoy the scenery just would like to see it more fly related! Maybe someone who could translate should let them know its not the Benny Hill Show!

vladimirr

Reaction score
Gentlemen! Bear claws pierces the body of fish and wildlife bites off his head, we look and say, well done! Predator eats one another - this is food. One big country killing thousands of people in the other - it's like? In this video, there is nothing to worry about. Two guys caught fish for dinner? What's this? When the fish is hooked you think it good? Excuse me, I did not want to touch your feelings, but think about what I said.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

In the future, I promise to do only good movies :)

Vans

Reaction score
Gentlemen! Bear claws pierces the body of fish and wildlife bites off his head, we look and say, well done! Predator eats one another - this is food. One big country killing thousands of people in the other - it's like? In this video, there is nothing to worry about. Two guys caught fish for dinner? What's this? When the fish is hooked you think it good? Excuse me, I did not want to touch your feelings, but think about what I said.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

In the future, I promise to do only good movies :)

Not quite the point of the comments Vladimirr.

Wolves and bears kill fish because their lives depend upon it. It is instinctual survival behavior. That isnt the case with us humans.

Everyone is on this forum because we are fly fishermen and we all try to show some respect the fish we chase while engaging in our art. There is also nothing wrong with taking fish to keep as long as it is legal. Maybe the fisherman in the video just forgot himself in the moment and was excited, maybe it is a East/West thing.

Regardless we all like to see the locations shown in your videos since they are places most of us will never be able to visit. We would just like to see the respect and ethics that we all as a community share depicted in your videos.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.