Guides going to....

fyshstykr

Reaction score
I'm considering going this year and think it would be cool to meet up with a few other members from here.:)

jsquires

Reaction score
Would there by chance be beer and cigars? I would travel a long ways to be with like-minded people who like beer and cigars - or good red wine?

jsquires

Reaction score
Egads - thats Missoula!

Next time you are in the Bozeman area.. try

Madison River Brewing
Bozeman Brewing
or
406 Brewing Company
I can't. I'm mad at Bozeman right now. Got rejected by the Madison-Gallatin Chapter of TU in Bozeman as a speaker because they had someone speak about Alaska a while back. But I suppose I'm just mad because I wanted an excuse to visit Bozeman, an amazing place.

jsquires

Reaction score
On second thought, I'm still mad at Bozeman TU. I think I'll go to the Oregon guides meeting. They loved my presentation - and they have great beer in Oregon. Fred's up there, I know, but you can't have perfection.

dhayden

Reaction score
I can't. I'm mad at Bozeman right now. Got rejected by the Madison-Gallatin Chapter of TU in Bozeman as a speaker because they had someone speak about Alaska a while back. But I suppose I'm just mad because I wanted an excuse to visit Bozeman, an amazing place.
lol.. your time is probably better spent somewhere else for talks about Alsaka anyways..

I wish I could go.. the long 1/2 mile trip is well worth it (now that they moved so close) :)