Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Take care with Fishwest !!

Ben664:

I really do appreciate the "heads up" on this.

I don't like to get jerked around by business like that.

I don't mind paying the bucks for good products and good services; but I have no use for poor service ever.

I will steer clear of "Fishwest".

Sorry to see you got jerked around so badly.
    Welcome to the world of Fly Crying

2. Likes woodrivertroutbum liked this post

Default Re: Take care with Fishwest !!

Last news from Lacey, they will make me a refund of the rod price

Now, I just have to wait for the refund, and buy the rod from an other shop. Any idea where I can purchase an Echo Ion new model ?

Thanks

Hey guys, most of you know I'm not a bull$hitter. Fishwest is an outstanding local company and online business here in Salt Lake. They do care about their customers. They're not very big so I imagine that once in a while there's bound to be a screw up. But if one or two people have a bad experience out of all the positive ones (and you're only hearing one side of the story, mind you), and that keeps you from buying from them, then so be it. I always get a kick out of these posts where people have to bring this subject up on an internet forum.
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

5. Likes littledavid123, wt bash, nick k liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Hey guys, most of you know I'm not a bull$hitter. Fishwest is an outstanding local company and online business here in Salt Lake. They do care about their customers. They're not very big so I imagine that once in a while there's bound to be a screw up. But if one or two people have a bad experience out of all the positive ones (and you're only hearing one side of the story, mind you), and that keeps you from buying from them, then so be it. I always get a kick out of these posts where people have to bring this subject up on an internet forum.
    I couldn't agree more with Mojo's statement, there is ALWAYS two sides to every story.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Default Take care with Fishwest !!

I also have had nothing but very good transactions with Fishwest and would definitely buy there again.
    I don't always fly fish but when I do I prefer salt water. Stay salty my freinds

I've purchased from Fishwest, no problems.

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Meatco1 View Post
    It seems strange to me that they didn't issue a "call" ticket for a UPS pickup at their cost. Their error, their cost!!!

Respects,
    Richard

+1 with Richard. I find the return situation odd as it was their error.
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Never a problem with fishwest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234