Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food for thought

1. Default Re: Food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by dorian.ducker View Post
    Joe....This is one of my favorite anecdotes of all time. I think a lot of people are in this boat. Really makes you think about things.
    Dorian, I thought about it once a couple of decades ago. Went fishing and never looked back!
    "If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong." John Gierach

Default Re: Food for thought

Joni,

As someone who's bound by vow to simplicity and living without much in the way of possessions or wealth, I give what you say my endorsement. What separates human beings from the rest of the world is that we are by nature spiritual. Material things will never satisfy us in our deepest longings. That can only come from a spiritual reality.

3. Default Re: Food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfisher for men View Post
    Joni,

As someone who's bound by vow to simplicity and living without much in the way of possessions or wealth, I give what you say my endorsement. What separates human beings from the rest of the world is that we are by nature spiritual. Material things will never satisfy us in our deepest longings. That can only come from a spiritual reality.

NICE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12