Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Internet Magazines Found

Every once in a while a member will post about a particular internet magazine article of interest. About a year ago Blood Knot Magazine received some press here and I think Larry mentioned one from Montana just this winter. Would be curious to see what sites the members are reading and their "POLITE" opinion of.

For myself, living out of a hotel, I am always on the hunt for interesting articles on fly fishing and all that pertains to it.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Default Re: Internet Magazines Found

... edit...
    Had the name wrong before

I signed up to get this one this one in the email because the publisher is a friend of a friend.
    I don't ever read it so I can't really comment on the quality

Catch Magazine - Fly Fishing Video - Film - Photography
    Last edited by Rip Tide; 04-20-2013 at 12:50 PM.

3. Likes littledavid123 liked this post

Hmmm, figured there would be quite a few E Magazines listed by now, bringing back to the top to see if there are anymore inputs.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Carp PRO is another good ezine... not 100% fly fishing... but there's still usually a couple fly related articles at least...

I also enjoy This Is Fly, Bloodknot, and the new Tight Loop ezine

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    Hmmm, figured there would be quite a few E Magazines listed by now, bringing back to the top to see if there are anymore inputs.

Dave

Not to worry as these usually come out once per month so name recognition may be the issue. Get several and most are pretty darned well done.
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

7. Default Re: Internet Magazines Found

how about hatches magazine.com? usually has a little bit of everything.