Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default River Monsters- Killer Torpedo is a must Watch

For those of you who dont watch animal planets River Monsters,, thats fine, but atleast watch the Killer Torpedo episode, it was on new this evening, and for anyone who fly fishes its a good watch. I was jello in my seat at the fishing action on the show.

Default Re: River Monsters- Killer Torpedo is a must Watch

Seriously one of the only shows I watch on tv. It's nice not having to hear about this bait that and this boat this. Just a man and a fishing pole. As it was ment to be.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by popperhopper View Post
    Seriously one of the only shows I watch on tv. It's nice not having to hear about this bait that and this boat this. Just a man and a fishing pole. As it was ment to be.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
    couldnt have said it better. Its great seeing Jeremy Wade doign more flyfishing too, and discovering the uses and potential for big predatory fish. this show got me back into fishing,, youtube is to blaim for me not having used a spin cast for a year or more

I have to wait for the show to be available on Roku and Hulu+. Dropped the cable for almost a year now.
    I am highly qualified to comment in this forum after receiving a Specialized High Intensive Training (S.H.I.T) at the Olde Schitt Institute of Technology (O.S.H.I.T).

Last weeks was great too. Fishing the cooling pond of the Chernobyl reactor for mutant fish.

Quote Originally Posted by mbphotos54 View Post
    couldnt have said it better. Its great seeing Jeremy Wade doign more flyfishing too, and discovering the uses and potential for big predatory fish. this show got me back into fishing,, youtube is to blaim for me not having used a spin cast for a year or more
    So he was fly fishing? I've gotta track that one down.

They have river monsters on netflix, but it is only seasons 1-3.

They've had seasons 1-3 for a long time now. I've been eagerly awaiting at least season 4 on netflix but I doubt it will be anytime soon.

I think I watched all the past seasons episodes, but another River Monsters weekend marathon won't hurt.
    I am highly qualified to comment in this forum after receiving a Specialized High Intensive Training (S.H.I.T) at the Olde Schitt Institute of Technology (O.S.H.I.T).

[ame=http://youtu.be/SkUU9rpM9qs]River Monsters - Season 5 Episode 3 - Killer Torpedo - YouTube[/ame]
    John L.

"The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" Lee Wulff

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover

10. Default Re: River Monsters- Killer Torpedo is a must Watch

Could this bluegill be the fish that's terrorizing the countryside and ruthlessly killing small children without remorse?

It's not a bad show, but the over-dramatizing gets kind of old sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast