New guy saying hello

logdog

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been lurking on this site for a couple weeks and have really enjoyed reading the material here picked up more than a few good tips and enjoyed reading the discussions. Everybody here seems really friendly and there is an impressive volume of knowledge to learn from so I thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself. I live and work in upstate NY's catskill region so my home waters are the Beaverkill, East and West branches of the Delaware, and Willowemoc primarily with a bunch of small farm streams thrown in. I have been fly fishing my whole life and still have a lot to learn but now that my 3 daughters are getting into the sport it has taken my enjoyment to a whole other level. Anyway thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself.

wet lines and dry socks

chris

littledavid123

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Chris, you are right about there being a slew of good folks on here. But don't let being new here keep you from posting, we are always interested in each others stories. Don't forget to take advantage of the search feature, there is a wealth of information hidden in there.

Dave

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Chris, you too Dave :)

I don't visit a bunch of forums but I read a lot of new member posts here that state that we seem friendly. It is true that we have a very good membership and you will feel welcome here whenever you make posts.

It's good to see you introduce yourself,

Ard

caseywise

Reaction score
hello and welcome to the forum chris:)
lots of great people here with a ton of knowledge.
looking forward to hearing more from you.

casey