Quote Originally Posted by zum View Post
Guess I should have read some more.
For some reason I was thinking(hoping more like it)it was like alittle mini top water buzzbait.Doesn't look like something I'd like to try...thanks for the replies.

Do they make,little prop top water flies?
Thinking something that might throw alittle more water,when you strip it/
Actually there are such things. They don't have a separate section of spinning hardware like a buzzbait, but instead a separate "skirt" of mylar flashabou.
You won't find these commercial available anywhere, I don't even remember where I saw it. Probably an old magazine.

As for top water, you can shape your poppers so that they throw water instead of pop. Read all about it in this book.