My latest news

cowger10

Reaction score
I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks my wife and I had our first child. It is has been a wild ride. We got called three weeks ago after a Dr.'s appointment, to go to the hospital we would be having a baby that night.
Our son Finnegan was born later that night 4 weeks early. Thank the lord everybody was healthy and no major complications.
We stayed in the hospital for a week and a half and then we came home on oxygen. And our little man is still on oxygen. Hopefully we will be getting off next week.

So needless to say it has been an interesting last couple a weeks.

I can't wait until I can get the little guy out on the water.

dean_mt

Reaction score
Congratulations cowger! I'm glad your son is healthy. There ain't nothin like fatherhood, best thing that can happen to a guy, in my opinion. You're in for a world of amazement, derangement, joy and wonder!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition to the family, hopefully he will come off oxygen shortly! Best wishes!

brookfieldangler

Reaction score
Congrats!! You will be amazed at how much your life changes. It takes some time to adjust but once you do, it is an absolute blast.

I'm not gonna lie, the first few months are like hell week times 3 months. Its tough because you give that little bundle of joy all of your energy and get very little in return; no thank you's, high fives, nothing....

But then, they start to smile - know you - laugh - etc...That is when the fun really begins!! Plus, you and the wife might actually start to like eachother again. :D

fichy

Reaction score
Finnegan sounds like a VERY cool name for a fisherman.:):cool: Congrats!