New guy

streamborn_jr77

Reaction score
Hey im Noah Vigil new to the forum just wanted to introduce myself.
Im from California raised fishing Hot creek and the Owens. I now am stationed in Utah at HILL AFB. Been there for about 4 years now I love it! I have gotten to know the rivers out there really well! I have made the drive up to henry's a few times, which is always awesome! I am currently deployed but should be home just in time for the hoppers! Thats a little bit about me. Really like the forum already!

brucerducer

Reaction score
Hey there "streamborn". Welcome.

Hope you have some answers, because I have lots of questions.:thumbsupu

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Noah: Welcome to the forum and a big thanks to your service to our country! Kudos to you and all the other members we have here that protect and serve us all. Well done sir!

Utah is a great place for fly fishing, I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures when you return!

streamborn_jr77

Reaction score
Hey Larry from all the guys here HOORAH! and I will definatley be posting reports when I get home! Imagine not casting a rod for 7 months lol im going through trout withdraws hahaha

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Larry from all the guys here HOORAH! and I will definatley be posting reports when I get home! Imagine not casting a rod for 7 months lol im going through trout withdraws hahaha
I hear and feel for you, it has to be pretty tough. Hang in there the deployment will be over soon enough, most of all stay safe!

FlyBum

Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks for your sacrificial service for your nations security and freedom. I look forward to your fishing reports so stay safe.

Sent from Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk