Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy

Default New guy

Hey im Noah Vigil new to the forum just wanted to introduce myself.
    Im from California raised fishing Hot creek and the Owens. I now am stationed in Utah at HILL AFB. Been there for about 4 years now I love it! I have gotten to know the rivers out there really well! I have made the drive up to henry's a few times, which is always awesome! I am currently deployed but should be home just in time for the hoppers! Thats a little bit about me. Really like the forum already!

2. Likes williamhj, Auntie Em liked this post
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New guy

Noah.Glad to know you like the forum

4. Default Re: New guy

Hey there "streamborn". Welcome.

Hope you have some answers, because I have lots of questions.
    Welcome to the world of Fly Crying

hahaha I got some answers lol what are the questions!?!?

Blog Entries

Noah: Welcome to the forum and a big thanks to your service to our country! Kudos to you and all the other members we have here that protect and serve us all. Well done sir!

Utah is a great place for fly fishing, I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures when you return!
    Larry

Hey Larry from all the guys here HOORAH! and I will definatley be posting reports when I get home! Imagine not casting a rod for 7 months lol im going through trout withdraws hahaha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by streamborn_jr77 View Post
    Hey Larry from all the guys here HOORAH! and I will definatley be posting reports when I get home! Imagine not casting a rod for 7 months lol im going through trout withdraws hahaha
    I hear and feel for you, it has to be pretty tough. Hang in there the deployment will be over soon enough, most of all stay safe!
    Larry

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service, good to have you posting with us. Here's to a safe return and much needed and well deserved time on the river.
    ~*~Leave only your footprints~*~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by streamborn_jr77 View Post
    hahaha I got some answers lol what are the questions!?!?

Let me guess, the answer is "42" and the question is "What is the meaning to life, the universe and everything?"

Welcome
    (, and yes a towel is a very good thing to have with you on a river, or anywhere else for that matter.)
    I'm currently out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message, and if you would like to reach me by phone, please hang up now.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the "Warm Welcome" and I hope to see you all on the water someday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast