Fly shops in Mobile, AL

rbdweezy

Reaction score
Hey all, I am not sure if this is technically the correct place to post this, but I figured this would be where it would get the most views. Anyway, I was hoping that someone could point me to some fly shops in the Mobile, AL area. I am both new to the sport and the area, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shane

rbdweezy

Reaction score
Frank,
I figured the phonebook would be, I was just hoping there was someone local on here to point me to a good shop.

Thanks,
Shane

Piscator

Prospecting for Trout
Reaction score
Hey Shane,
You might try one of the following and see what you can come up with. The one in Fairhope about 30 minutes from Mobile looks like a good one. Call one of them and let us know. We have a running post now of our Home/Favorite Local Fly Shops. You might give us a report on one after you had a chance to visit one.

Check this out:

Fly Fishing Shops and Guides

Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Terry

rbdweezy

Reaction score
Terry,
Thanks for the info. I am actually planning on running over to Fairhope tomorrow to do a little fishing, so I will try to check it out end get back to you.

Thanks,
Shane

GRN

Reaction score
There used to be a good Orvis shop in Fairhope, but he closed a while back. If you ever need a guide on the Gulf, Capt. Clif Jones in Orange Beach is as good as they get. He would also be a great source for other local info. Tell him some crazy Yankee from NH sent ya, he'll know who you mean :wink: Home

TL's~