Just a little intro!

nir

Reaction score
You don't walk into someones home without introducing yourself right?

So here I am, just want to introduce myself to the community, my name is Nicholas, people call me Nick and YES, I am a fly fishing addict!

Story goes like this, I live near Ottawa, Canada... Went to visit my brother in Calgary in april of this year, he brought me fly fishing on the bow river and my spinning rods have been collecting dust ever since.

I mostly do warmwater fishing around, I love when bass jump on topwater lures, I live to see that take!!

I hope I can participate here and take advantage of everyones knowledge on trout fishing... Doing a trip in September in Yosemite and I hope I can master a bit of knowledge on trout fishing before.

Cheers,
Nick

A few pics so you can put a face to my name:

First fish on the fly ever

This was caught on a popper from my kayak

Personnal best SMB

Lifer Brown trout (or like my brother would say: the one that got my brownginity)

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Nick,

With the fish you're catching it looks as though you're off to a great start with your fly fishing. You'll find that the membership loves to see pictures of where others live & fish and they will answer any question you may ask also.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy the site.

Ard

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Nick: Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the great looking fish, looking forward to your participation and best of luck with the upcoming Yosemite trip!

Larry