Peekin' under the tent

siege

Reaction score
Hey ! You ! yeah, you...You know who you are !
Guest ? Visitor ? You know you enjoy the forum, why not take the few minutes required and join in ?
The questions you post may be the same questions other people have, but never asked. The knowledge you have could be just what someone else reading here needs.
I have only been here a short time, but this spot on the web has enriched my life, increased my fishing enjoyment, and put a smile on my face more times than I can count.
Time to stop lurking in the shadows. Stand up and be counted among all the great folks who have already joined. It's free, it's fast, and it's fun :cool:

fish shaman

Reaction score
Okay! Im sorry!I only wanted to see what was tied to your leader.Even that doesnt sound too good.Ive been lurkin for so long I can barely see in the daylight.I was tryin to get the bait smell comepletely off before jumpin into a den full of fly fishermen(and flyfisherwomen)A few years ago I was kind of drawn toward fly tying for different reasons and having gone to ultra light gear a long time ago,fly fishing seemed like a natural progression.A little research and I realized I was going to be a fly tier and fly fisherman for whats left of my time.I like it,I love it,I want more of it.Kablam.Out of the closet!I look forward to learning more with yall.

siege

Reaction score
Wow ! It works !

Welcome aboard! Walk toward the light.....Glad to have you join in. You'll enjoy it, or get double your money back.

Any more ready to take this unlimited time offer on free registration ? Please step right up !

Last edited:

theboz

Reaction score
Walk toward the light....hahaha! If I ever need anything sold or promoted I'm calling siege! And it worked , Amazing!!!

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Think the forum better put you on staff!