Getting older and waking up is a good thing.

siege

Reaction score
You got it right, Fred. Waking up every morning is a good thing. There may be something better out there waiting for me, but I'm in no big hurry to find out quite yet.
First thing I do when I get up is read the obituaries. If I'm not in there, I'll get up to shower and shave. If I am, I'll probably just take the day off:eek:

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
You got it right, Fred. Waking up every morning is a good thing. There may be something better out there waiting for me, but I'm in no big hurry to find out quite yet.
First thing I do when I get up is read the obituaries. If I'm not in there, I'll get up to shower and shave. If I am, I'll probably just take the day off:eek:
Got you're flow Bro!:secret:

pszy22

Reaction score
First thing I do when I awake is to make sure all my aches and pains are where I left them the night before. I figure if I ever wake up and nothing is hurting, something must be seriously wrong.

L

Liphookedau

First thing I do when I awake is to make sure all my aches and pains are where I left them the night before. I figure if I ever wake up and nothing is hurting, something must be seriously wrong.
It seems I'm not The only one who goes to bed to Ache as there are many more in The Same Boat so to speak.
If we were all to get in The Same Boat it would definately Sink.
Brian

jimp

Reaction score
Seldom do I have the "same" aches and pains in the same spot each day. They (read several) seem to be of the nomadic variety, and move around a lot. ;)

siege

Reaction score
Seldom do I have the "same" aches and pains in the same spot each day. They (read several) seem to be of the nomadic variety, and move around a lot. ;)
Most of mine have taken up territorial residency, and then have their nomadic relatives come visit. Take two asprin and call me in the morning. :eek:
But seriously... it might be your bed. If that's a possibility, you should consider spending a night sleeping in a good hotel. They generally have high end, high quality beds. If you have a lot less "wake up pains", it might be time to go mattress shoping.

rickf

Reaction score
Fred,

3:30! .......... WTF ..... I only go to bed by 3:30!! sometimes 4:30!

You'll be fine, my fellow fly rodder. I'll bet that you live to be at least 125, maybe 150? Keep fly fishing every day, that's the best medicine.

Please don't wine! and why cry 96 tears?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VojhqH_zFC0