Recreational angling survey

nishikant

Reaction score
Dear All,

I am a PhD student at the Geography Department of King's College London, UK. My research focuses on river conservation in India. I have a deep interest in the Mahseer species found within the Himalayan Rivers, where my study sites are located.

As part of my study, and in collaboration with the Mahseer Trust, UK (Welcome to the Mahseer Trust), I am trying to understand the level of environmental awareness and conservation support within the recreational fishing community, for which I have developed an online questionnaire.

The questionnaire takes no more than five minutes to complete and all respondents will be contributing to an international drive to raise awareness of the conservation benefits of sustainable sport angling worldwide.

The link to the questionnaire is: http://goo.gl/pSYxQ0

Would it be possible for you to please assist me by participating in this study?

siege

Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity. I hope you achive your desired result. You might consider converting the currency for the local standard in the countries responding.
Keep up the good work !

tfrank

Reaction score
Nishikant, Haven't done it yet (because my internet sucks). But just a thought here... By going to websites where people are taking time to talk about fishing you may be inadvertantly scewing your results. People that take the extra time to discuss/read online may have a higher average knowledge than the average guy on the water.

On the selfish side, I'm all about making outdoorsman look better in the public eye.:D

nishikant

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for completing the questionnaire...I really appreciate your help and comments :)

L

Liphookedau

Done.
I don't envy you one little bit you have a huge job in front of you as you will need heaps of info to get accurate results.
Best of Luck.
Brian