Christmas list help.

dryfly256

Reaction score
I have pulled a lot of info off of this site, so I am asking for everybody help once again. I'm being asked to make a Christmas list. I just bought a redington ct in five wt and I also know that I'm getting the orvis clearwater outfit in an eight wt. My fiancé printed out the receipt from orvis and I found it, but she doesn't know that. In saying that I'm set in the rod department for a little bit ?. Now I am drawing a big blank any help would be appreciated I hope this helps more people than just myself.

Thanks in advanced!

siege

Reaction score
Mmmmmm.…....sweet !
Waders,boots, vest or chest pack, wading jacket, wading staff,fly boxes, flies, Hyde drift boat.....
I could go on all night....
Good Luck.

runningfish

Reaction score
That is very nice from your fiance. My wife bought me a new Patagonia Atom Stealth Sling pack to replace my always wet waist pack for Christmas.

Let's see, a guided fly fishing trip?

dryfly256

Reaction score
We just came back from Arkansas took a guided trip on the white river. She caught her first rainbow ill post a new thread with pics I loaded us up with gear before we left. Got an orvis vertical pack orvis waders and got us both ll bean wading jackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Boy oh boy, are you sure you want suggestions from this group?

In our membership we have what I would call tackle fanatics so get ready :D

Ard

waterfordcreek

Reaction score
Pre 80 Land Cruizer
New vise
Ari t Hart reel
Hand made net
Tying materials
One piece Hardy
Winch for said Land Cruizer
Bamboo rod
Nippers
Hemos
thermometer
Wading boots
Water purifier
MSR
backcountry tent
zero degree bag
Log book
Good point and shoot
Mathews bow
Power drifter
Guided trip
Woodford Reserve Masters collection

......I could go on..........:D

dryfly256

Reaction score
Budget would be around 400. The pre 80's land crier doesn't sound bad lol I'm looking on internet now.

ia_trouter

Reaction score
Pre 80 Land Cruizer
New vise
Ari t Hart reel
Hand made net
Tying materials
One piece Hardy
Winch for said Land Cruizer
Bamboo rod
Nippers
Hemos
thermometer
Wading boots
Water purifier
MSR
backcountry tent
zero degree bag
Log book
Good point and shoot
Mathews bow
Power drifter
Guided trip
Woodford Reserve Masters collection

......I could go on..........:D
Yeah, $400 should cover that easy. :)

dryfly256

Reaction score
All that would be nice I'm looking at the handmade nets, and I found a landcruser too lol. I mentioned it...... It was shot down before the sentence was finished ?

dakotakid

Reaction score
We just came back from Arkansas took a guided trip on the white river. She caught her first rainbow ill post a new thread with pics I loaded us up with gear before we left. Got an orvis vertical pack orvis waders and got us both ll bean wading jackets.

Seems like Christmas came early in your house. Are you now planning for Christmas 2014? :)

dryfly256

Reaction score
I'm getting her a peak rotary vice and a hundred dollars to spend at our fly shop. She's dying to learn how to spin deer hair, so I know where the majority of that will be spent. And the option of a week in the smokies or go back where we went in Arkansas. Going to book a trip during hopper season.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

A flask that's it that's defiantly on the list!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

And dakotakid this is Christmas this year lol

F

featherandfinblog

We regularly run gear lists on our blog with links directly to the dealers. Please check them out, I'm sure you'll get some great ideas. Search gear list and they will come right up.

Spencer Knibbe
Featherandfinblog.com