Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New Forum User and Flyfisher!

1. Default New Forum User and Flyfisher!

Hey all, didn't see any other place for this post. If there is sorry, I'm sure a moderator can move it.

I've read this forum board for a while, figured I'd join. Anywho, I'll introduce myself.

My names John, I'm a 20 year old from Pittsburgh Pa. Go Penguins! I've just started fly fishing this year, got a Redington setup for myself for Christmas.
    I am an avid Musky fisherman, and 3 years ago took a trip for steelhead and have been ADDICTED ever since. Still yet to catch my first on a fly, damn ice.

Anyways, seems this forum is a pretty user friendly place, with good people. I'll be a pretty regular user being that I'm a night owl!

Thanks!

2. Default Re: New Forum User and Flyfisher!

Welcome...........read everything..post often.

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
    Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"

Default Re: New Forum User and Flyfisher!

Hello John,
    Welcome aboard and hold on tight.
    Kind of a night owl myself.....well until I start workin again in another month or so.

Oh yea, I almost forgot.... "Go AVS"

Default Re: New Forum User and Flyfisher!

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. A great place to learn about fly fishing. Hope you become an active member.

Frank

5. Default Re: New Forum User and Flyfisher!

Hi John,

Welcome to the insane world of fly fishing. looking forward to your questions and input.
    Let us all share our wisdom with a younger generation. Tight Loops, Tight Lines and Good Fishing to All

6. Default Re: New Forum User and Flyfisher!

Welcome John,
    Great place to research and get your questions answered. I see you are from Pittsburgh, being from Washington St. I just want you to know that I am not still upset with the Steelers beating the Hawks a couple years ago in the super bowl! we both know the real story. Hehe

Yukon Jack
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Default Re: New Forum User and Flyfisher!

Haha! Yukon, after that victory for the Steelers, I've lost nearly all interest in the NFL. I just find it hard to care after I saw them win it all!

I'm more of a pens fan! Woo Hoo!