Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome news today

Default Re: Awesome news today

Our new Cabela's is going to be built one block south of the Sportsman's Warehouse store. I may need to pack a lunch when I go shopping
    " I'm just a cook " Casey Ryback, Under Siege

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfisher for men View Post
    Good deal!

It's the closest thing I have here in Kansas for a fly shop.

One thing I have noticed is to be careful with their prices. Cabelas does not always price well. (used firearms in particular). It pays to price shop a bit ahead of time especially for things you an easily pick up elsewhere.

dont know if you are near Lawrence but here: www.yagersflies.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfisher for men View Post
    Good deal!

It's the closest thing I have here in Kansas for a fly shop.

One thing I have noticed is to be careful with their prices. Cabelas does not always price well. (used firearms in particular). It pays to price shop a bit ahead of time especially for things you an easily pick up elsewhere.
    Or Kansas City/Overland Park

KKFLYFISHER.COM - Fly Fishing Rods, Reels, Waders, Lines, Fly Tying Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    Our new Cabela's is going to be built one block south of the Sportsman's Warehouse store. I may need to pack a lunch when I go shopping
    You may not have to if they put a cafe in this one, although their announcement of the Ammon store on their website doesn't mention a cafe.

When we were in the Sydney store last fall one of the managers there told me that the Boise store is their one of their better (he actually said the "best") branches. I know when we visit that store it's always crowded...and we go mid-week.

We like Cabela's for myriad reasons, but their return policy is outstanding. When I had to return some seat covers recently I mentioned to the employee taking them back that I really appreciate the company's attention to the customer and jokingly asked if I could return some 20-bore ammo 'cause I didn't get my limit that day. She laughed but replied, "Maybe. Try it!"

I didn't.

Allen R
    Snake River Plain

Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    Is this in Twin Falls?

Best parking lot view in the world...
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhayden View Post
    Is this in Twin Falls?

Best parking lot view in the world...
    I believe the location for all intents and purposes is Idaho Falls. The Cabela's web site indicates Ammon, which is just a tad east of Idaho Falls.

Allen R
    Snake River Plain

Quote Originally Posted by Flywgn View Post
    I believe the location for all intents and purposes is Idaho Falls. The Cabela's web site indicates Ammon, which is just a tad east of Idaho Falls.

Allen R
    Nice thanks.. I didn't know Idaho Falls had a Sportsman's, so I went the direction
    Dave

I should apologize for replying since you directed your question to the OP, and I'm sure he can be more precise, but I believe it's going to be near the Teton Mall. Not sure.

I see Cabela's is opening a store in Missoula this summer too.

Allen R

Edit: And yes, Sportsman's W'hse in Twin really does have a grand view.
    Snake River Plain

The store will be south of the Grand Teton Mall, and on the opposite side of the street. Closest main streets are Sunnyside Road ( E-W) and Hitt Road (N-S ). Hitt is the dividing line between Idaho Falls and Ammon. I understand it was a matter of tax incentives that helped decide the location. There is another unimproved property across the street in Idaho Falls. I would imagine it will be built on shortly to take advantage of the increased traffic flow.
    The Cabelas will be the closest one to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks, Henry's Fork of the Snake River, etc.
    " I'm just a cook " Casey Ryback, Under Siege

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12