A River North

guest61

Reaction score
Andy Mill is one of those guys that kinda threw everything away to chase tarpon. He did what many of us have dreamed of doing but thought better of it. He is not particularly popular in the keys with local guides. His life is so dedicated to the sport, its like a "sold his soul to the devil" scenario. Was an Olympic downhill skier and married to Chris Everett. When they separated, he made out like a bandit. Perfect scenario for a flyfishing addict I guess.
Love him or hate him, the guy knows his way around a fly rod!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndagz0Cy5aY]Chasing Silver - A Tarpon Journey - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

gfirob

Reaction score
Wow, great little film, thanks for posting this. First of all, its beautifully produced, very well made. I wonder what kind of fisherman they expect to appeal to? The entire opening has a traditional, poetic "Me and the river" kind of narration, and of course the fisherman is not wearing a ball cap and has very traditional reels. The guide has a ball cap and beard and seems like a great guy. Beautiful representation of the casting. Then the music goes rock and roll and they start catching great fish and having a great time, like a beer commercial.

Well, whatever they had in mind, it sure looks like a great river....