Always Nice to Find a New FF Forum

WaderBreath

Reaction score
Nice looking layout.

Meanwhile, I am going to read some threads.

Clear the Room! - I'm taking my waders off! :sorry:

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL, welcome.. I had a friend in Utah that your name reminds me of. Man he killed small animals & birds when taking off the waders...

WaderBreath

Reaction score
And Cliff:

Sure wish I was making the trip to Death Valley on 9/10 for the ASU/LSU game.

If you make it out here for the 2007 return trip, maybe we can wet a line.

Geaux Devils!

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WaderBreath said:
Hey fanatic:

Lake X July 15-18. I'll bing the tent trailer.
hmmm I am considering a trip to Hurricane that same weekend.. I have to get my fee's in this weekend. Which Lake X are you talking about? Email me the answer. I was unaware that you would be able to pull a trailor into the "Original Lake X". Ok, Now I must know who you are.. Tell me this is my old buddy Seldom and I would love to carpool with ya! The two of us together could really kill some flora and fawna.

I remember our last few trips -

WaderBreath

Reaction score
fshfanatic said:
I know, I am paying my fees this weekend.. Ok, Now I must know who you are..

Seldom, of course.

Feel like grabbing a beer and watching the Suns game tonght?

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WaderBreath said:
Seldom, of course.

Feel like grabbing a beer and watching the Suns game tonght?
I may be able to get out around 6:30. I have to get the wife at the airport around 5:30..

WaderBreath

Reaction score
I have a kitchen pass from tomorrow afternoon thru Sunday late morning.

If the fire is under control, let's see if the flatheads are working their way up the river above Bartlett and take a sampling of the smallies.

Give you wife a big kiss, take her out for dinner or something and call me in the morning.

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WaderBreath said:
I have a kitchen pass from tomorrow afternoon thru Sunday late morning.

If the fire is under control, let's see if the flatheads are working their way up the river above Bartlett and take a sampling of the smallies.

Give you wife a big kiss, take her out for dinner or something and call me in the morning.
ooh ooh ooh, sounds fun.. I am sure I could "bribe" her into letting me go.. Woo Hoo! Sounds like a blast.

WaderBreath

Reaction score
FYI:

News Releases: 2005

USDA Forest Service

Tonto National Forest

St. Clair Fire Burning on Tonto - Update

PHOENIX: May 13, 2005

Firefighters battling the St. Clair Fire burning on the Tonto National Forest have stopped its forward progress.

The fire, which burned approximately 1,100 acres early today, was caused by a vehicle fire on Horseshoe Road early Friday morning near Bartlett and Horseshoe lakes. The Forest Service temporarily closed Bartlett Road at the Cave Creek Ranger Station, but reopened the road at 2 p.m., allowing public access to Bartlett Reservoir. The road to Horseshoe Lake remains closed.

Currently, three heavy air tankers, two single engine air tankers, four type 1 handcrews, one heavy helicopter, one type 3 helicopter and about 10 fire engines are busy completing fire lines around the burned out area and putting out hotspots. Although the fire is not contained, firefighers are increasingly bringing it under control.

For more information, call the Tonto National Forest at 602-225-5200.

Curtis

Reaction score
fshfanatic said:
LOL, welcome.. I had a friend in Utah that your name reminds me of. Man he killed small animals & birds when taking off the waders...
HEY!!! I resemble that remark!!! :D

And what do you mean you HAD a friend in Utah?????

Curtis

Reaction score
Good to hear it me brotha!!! How did all go with the Doctor? You still going to be making it up here soon? Maybe for CICADAS????

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Curtis said:
Good to hear it me brotha!!! How did all go with the Doctor? You still going to be making it up here soon? Maybe for CICADAS????
I am good to go.. I am hoping to get up there soon...

WaderBreath

Reaction score
Fanatic - I forgot to add that you owe me a 12'er for that trout anatomy bet.

I can prove it too.

If you can't get out tonight, maybe we can hit the lower Salt on Sunday morning.

fshfanatic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WaderBreath said:
Fanatic - I forgot to add that you owe me a 12'er for that trout anatomy bet.

I can prove it too.

If you can't get out tonight, maybe we can hit the lower Salt on Sunday morning.
Doesnt look like I am going to make it for the overnighter this evening. My wife informed me that even though she just got back from a week long business trip to Idaho, she now has to catch a plane to California this afternoon at like 3:30.

Lower salt sounds fun.. I guess I am bringing the beer.. :worthy: Problem is I hate buying beer in anything less than an 18PK.. :thumbsup:

WaderBreath

Reaction score
Might be just as well. I drank too much beer watching the game last night and could use a nap.

Call me after you are up and around the morning.

Cliff Hilbert

Reaction score
WaderBreath said:
Might be just as well. I drank too much beer watching the game last night and could use a nap.

Call me after you are up and around the morning.
You'll need to drink a lot of beer to ease the pain during the LSU-ASU game. :)

I'm actually an ASU fan most of the time. I lived in Tempe in 1986 and became a fan while I was there. Geaux Sun Devils.