ISO: Orvis Promo/Coupon Codes?

itchmesir

Reaction score
Anyone have any coupons/promo codes they've gotten recently and plan on not using? Got a heavy consideration for their Superfine Glass 6wt... Figured I'd see if anyone was holdin'

I already have access to a $10 off code... So no need for that one

Thanks

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Eric: You should have jumped on the xmas 20% off special that Orvis was running. I almost pulled the trigger but regrettably I didn't. Best of luck!

jayr

Reaction score
Eric: You should have jumped on the xmas 20% off special that Orvis was running. I almost pulled the trigger but regrettably I didn't. Best of luck!

He didn't, but I did. So glad I did, too! My Christmas present to myslef:D

They have since bumped the rod $30, but at times have them back down to $395 for the rod only.

There are several retailers on eBay who sell the glass, some offer free shipping and no sales tax.

One thing I found out about Orvis glass, you very rarely see any used ones for sale, at least I couldn't find many. One I did find, the guy wanted almost retail for it and wouldn't budge.

Last edited:

onemississipp

Reaction score
To get the best coupons, take a Fly fishing 101 class (haul a kid up there!) or their fly tying class...Really good coupons, one is 40% any trip they offer....

Let me dig around in the truck...may have some left in there..

How about a coupon for 6 free flies, up to $18?