Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  372
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Flies and/or Supplies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery (2017)

Scoutm donated six gorgeous fly fishing lanyards fully loaded with all the goodies and two new fly boxes!!!! Thanks very much for thinking about our vets and paying it forward.

Larry

2. Likes dennyk, jaybo41, hairwing530 liked this post
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Flies and/or Supplies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery (2017)

I received a couple more donations in the mail during the past couple of days, the first one is from wmw4 and it includes some truly awesome flies: dries, nymphs and some warm water fly swap flies:

This second batch of flies were donated by rockriver and it is one of the 100+ fly boxes by Jerry (aka hairwing530) and as we have all come to expect from Jerry they are just gorgeous ties:

Thanks wmw4 and rockriver for the very generous donation to Project Healing Waters and thinking about our vets, it is very much appreciated!
    Larry

4. Likes hatidua, dennyk, jaybo41, hairwing530 liked this post

Very generous!!

Denny

6. Likes mcnerney, hairwing530 liked this post
    White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Exclamation Re: Flies and/or Supplies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery (2017)

I didn't know this was up and running again! Have two full extra 'trout sized' boxes I can post. Whom ever is the collection agent PM me your name and address and I'll post them off ASAP.

fae
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

8. Likes mcnerney, hairwing530 liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
    I didn't know this was up and running again! Have two full extra 'trout sized' boxes I can post. Whom ever is the collection agent PM me your name and address and I'll post them off ASAP.

fae
    Fred: Thanks very much, I just sent a PM!!!!!
    Larry

10. Likes hairwing530 liked this post
    White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Thumbs up Re: Flies and/or Supplies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery (2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
    Fred: Thanks very much, I just sent a PM!!!!!
    Got it! Off and at you tomorrow.

fae
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

12. Likes hairwing530, jaybo41 liked this post

Shipping my flies today Larry, they will be in a slightly used box because I don't want the flies to get crunched. Please keep the box for yourself or pass it on to someone who needs one. It is a good box.

14. Likes hairwing530, jaybo41 liked this post
    Blog Entries

I received a couple more donations to Project Healing Waters yesterday. The first was two fly boxes stuffed with some awesome flies from Fred (aka fredafevens).

The second donation was from mootsfly, a really nice fly fishing lanyard and some great flies that will definitely put a smile on some vets faces!
    Thanks guys for the awesome donations, it is very much appreciated!

Larry

16. Likes hairwing530, jaybo41 liked this post
    beside the AuSable River in northern Michigan

Larry,

Expect the arrival of a pair of large fly boxes toward the latter part of next week. I held them back until I could finish up some additional ties to include. And, to make separating the flies for PHW/CFR a bit easier, I utilized two large compartment boxes.

I'll advise when I run the shipping labels, old friend. Thanks again for overseeing the collection of "bugs" and gear for both organizations...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

18. Likes mcnerney, jaybo41 liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hairwing530 View Post
    Larry,

Expect the arrival of a pair of large fly boxes toward the latter part of next week. I held them back until I could finish up some additional ties to include. And, to make separating the flies for PHW/CFR a bit easier, I utilized two large compartment boxes.

I'll advise when I run the shipping labels, old friend. Thanks again for overseeing the collection of "bugs" and gear for both organizations...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
    Jerry

Thanks so much for helping out the way you do and being so generous, you are indeed a person I can call a friend even though we have never met.
    Larry

20. Likes jaybo41 liked this post
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast