Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Heading Home on Leave

1. Default Heading Home on Leave

Hi again all,
    Well two days ago the S-1 came up to me and asked if I would be willing to take a shortfall R&R that leaves today! Do bears bear? Do bees bee? Heck yes!! So I start the long process of geting home for two short weeks tonight! Heading to Kuwait and hopefully Dallas for the short hop to Phoenix!! I tell you guys, I can use the break too! I am taking the family to Sea World next week (it's free for military on R&R from Iraq and Afganistan) and then I am definately taking a few days and do some fishing. If Arizona folks see a guy with a short haircut and the worlds cutes two year old girl hanging on his leg, stop and say hi. I'll let you know how many fish she caught when I get home! See you all on the water!!
    Andy Goettl

2. Default Re: Heading Home on Leave

Andy:

Hopefully you'll see this post at some point down the line. I can't express how much it means having you on board this forum. Yet that in no way compares to the loss of words that I have in trying to say how much I appreciate your sacrifice, what you've done for me, what you've done for my 4-year-old son, and what you've done for my country. So... I must just leave it at that.

THANKS!!!

3. Default Re: Heading Home on Leave

Shoot me an email when you get home, I would like to buy you a beer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Default Re: Heading Home on Leave

I would like to echo Steve's sentiments. I thank you from the bottom of my soul for the work you are doing for me. Sometimes I take this freedom for granted. I am grateful you have reminded me of the hard work and sacrifice it costs. Enjoy your break. Love that little one! And again, thank you.
    All Means All

5. Default Re: Heading Home on Leave

Enjoy your time with your family and a big THANK YOU for your time you are serving in our Armed forces.