Posting help

jasalvas

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am new to the forum and need some help posting some photos. I have a question about a rod I purchased and need help posting it. When I scroll down to the bottom of my page, The posting rules box says I may NOT post attachments... is that my problem? Am I on newbie probation???
I have also tried the FAQ tab and have tried to follow the instructions but have no luck.
Any info is appreciated!!

Thanks all

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

... I think I just found some info from a previous post. sorry for the post.

Just in case any other "Newbs" need that info, Here it is:

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/forum-procedures-faq/3249-how-do-i-post-picture-nafff.html

Im well on my way... :shades:

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
No problem, it is a bit confusing. The basic issue is the forum does not allow you to upload a photo directly into a thread due to virus threats. You can link from another site like Photobucket or upload your photos into a photo gallery.

Larry

jasalvas

Reaction score
Ahhhh, I got it. Thank you Larry. I'm sure I am taking an extra step, but non the less... I got the photos up!

Know anything about Bamboo rods Larry? :cool:

Jimmie

Reaction score
How about that. Mine says the same thing. Just never noticed it.
Everytime the site refreshes I have to sign back in so I thought maybe that was the reason, but it's not. I was signed-in.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Ahhhh, I got it. Thank you Larry. I'm sure I am taking an extra step, but non the less... I got the photos up!

Know anything about Bamboo rods Larry? :cool:
Jasalvas: You're welcome! No I don't really know much about bamboo rods, but if you have a question, just start a thread, we have a number of folks that do, Mojo comes to mind.

Larry

jasalvas

Reaction score
Mojo! I will look him up. I started a thread once I figured out how to post the photos. Thanks again Larry:thmbup: