Forum Up and Running!!!!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Colin got us back online, he said someone had hacked the site, not sure what someone gets out of doing something like that.

kentuckysteve

Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would go through the trouble.What can they gain by hacking this forum?I am glad it's back up and running.It's still out of whack somewhat though.There are no like buttons at the bottom of the post's and on the user profiles a lot of the info is missing.

plecain

Reaction score
I got a bogus popup a minute ago.
It said I'd won a $1000 gift card.

myt1

Reaction score
Now I know what a heroin addicts feels like when they're forced to quit cold-turkey.

It was a rough day.

kevind62

Reaction score
Hacking a Fly Fishing Forum. In his circle of friends, that's gotta rank right up there with going to jail and bragging to the other inmates about the Snicker's bar you stole at the local Kum & Go. :lol2::doh:

corn fed fins

Reaction score
All about having fun and seeing how cool they are. I'd like to have some fun holding their heads underwater.....just for a little while.

yikes

Reaction score
Q: Why would anyone want to hack this fly fishing forum?
A: Because they know that even if we catch them, we'll release them quickly before any lasting damage is done.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Scary thought: what if they're not trying to steal our identities, passwords or credit cards, but are looking for something even more precious:
The GPS coordinates to our secret spots?!
:eek:

cb

Reaction score
Sorry - yes like system temp out of order - but it will be back in a different for in the next few days

I hope

Colin

olsaltydog

Reaction score
Good to see, thought I was banned after joining for one day. Lol. Noticed a few different forums were having issues this weekend, all being either hunting or fishing related. Maybe PETA is going cyber warfare on us.

yikes

Reaction score
All about having fun and seeing how cool they are. I'd like to have some fun holding their heads underwater.....just for a little while.
#keepemwet

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Maybe PETA is going cyber warfare on us.
Would they use a Trojan Horse virus? Or would that be cruel to the horse?