Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Image Test; Better Take a Look Here.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Image Test; Better Take a Look Here.

Here is what I see when posting a new thread. Below this screen snip is "Additional Options" but no Advanced option either. Also viewing 100% Hope this helps for some continuity on what others are seeing.

Nice fish! Do you have anymore pictures of it lying in the dirt?
    As publicity increases so does the propensity of tripping over yards of mono attached to a Dipsey sinker.

Blog Entries

Weird, where you have the redo and undo arrow icons I have the "attachment icon. I also have the arrows but they are just to the right of the paper clip icon.

Here's mine, click to enlarge.

Capture.jpg

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Ard!!!! What have you done!!!??? Now you've gone an created tons of confusion with the search for the ghost paperclip icon!!!! The 24 hr Alaskan sun must be getting to you. This is OBVIOUSLY another ploy from the hacker. He/she has added this mystery icon and attched to only your page to infuse this mass confusion!
    Kevin
    "Fight like you're the 3rd monkey trying to get on Noah's Ark"

I show the same screen as corn fed does and haven't changed a thing since my first post however many years ago that was.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Blog Entries

The paper clip has always been on my posting screen as far as I know. I never used it because I utilized photo bucket until they went for the gold. Since the photo bucket situation arose I began uploading my media to the gallery that is part of my website and then post from there instead of PB. I just decided to try the 'attachment' feature today out of curiosity.

Oh, that 24 hour sun is over now Kevin, we are losing about 5 minutes and 45 seconds per day now. The days are growing shorter and the winter is coming again.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Blog Entries

I thought I was completely idiot......glad to know I'm not ....entirely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corn fed fins View Post
    Here is what I see when posting a new thread. Below this screen snip is "Additional Options" but no Advanced option either. Also viewing 100% Hope this helps for some continuity on what others are seeing.

This is also what I see. Thanks for doing the screen shot, fins. I couldn't figure out how to do it.

s.
    "Nothing is as bad as something that is not so bad"...Sr. Percival Blakeney, aka The Scarlet Pimpernel

Well Ard, as much as I'd like to like, I don't have a like button to like with which I don't like not being able to like. Man, this like, sucks. Dang, I'm starting to sound like my daughter. If this hacker is holding our like button hostage for ransom let me know. I'll pitch in.
    Kevin
    "Fight like you're the 3rd monkey trying to get on Noah's Ark"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spm View Post
    This is also what I see. Thanks for doing the screen shot, fins. I couldn't figure out how to do it.

s.
    If not aware spm- In Windows there is a tool call "Snipping Tool". May have to do a search in the start menu but it will allow you to cut anything on screen and save the "snip" as a .PNG file. Screen shots can grab info you don't want public as State Rep. Ramon Perez found out. LOL
    __________________________________________________ _________

Also, photos contain A LOT of background information. I don't know how useful the information is (I'm no computer whiz) but using a more secure third party host is a nice buffer even though it's a pain in the rear.
    Nice fish! Do you have anymore pictures of it lying in the dirt?
    As publicity increases so does the propensity of tripping over yards of mono attached to a Dipsey sinker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corn fed fins View Post
    If not aware spm- In Windows there is a tool call "Snipping Tool". May have to do a search in the start menu but it will allow you to cut anything on screen and save the "snip" as a .PNG file. Screen shots can grab info you don't want public as State Rep. Ramon Perez found out. LOL
    __________________________________________________ _________

Also, photos contain A LOT of background information. I don't know how useful the information is (I'm no computer whiz) but using a more secure third party host is a nice buffer even though it's a pain in the rear.
    Okay, I found the tool, snipped an image and saved it as png. Now, how do I include it here without an attach button? Tried simple copy/paste.

steve
    "Nothing is as bad as something that is not so bad"...Sr. Percival Blakeney, aka The Scarlet Pimpernel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast