The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 08-13-2017, 01:18 AM

corn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud of
Default Re: Image Test; Better Take a Look Here.

Here is what I see when posting a new thread. Below this screen snip is "Additional Options" but no Advanced option either. Also viewing 100% Hope this helps for some continuity on what others are seeing.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:32 AM
Administrator

Ard has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Ard Send a message via Skype™ to Ard

Weird, where you have the redo and undo arrow icons I have the "attachment icon. I also have the arrows but they are just to the right of the paper clip icon.

Here's mine, click to enlarge.

Capture.jpg

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 08-13-2017, 01:39 AM

kevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud of

Ard!!!! What have you done!!!??? Now you've gone an created tons of confusion with the search for the ghost paperclip icon!!!! The 24 hr Alaskan sun must be getting to you. This is OBVIOUSLY another ploy from the hacker. He/she has added this mystery icon and attched to only your page to infuse this mass confusion!
Old 08-13-2017, 02:00 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

I show the same screen as corn fed does and haven't changed a thing since my first post however many years ago that was.

Dave
Old 08-13-2017, 02:51 AM
Administrator

Ard has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Ard Send a message via Skype™ to Ard

The paper clip has always been on my posting screen as far as I know. I never used it because I utilized photo bucket until they went for the gold. Since the photo bucket situation arose I began uploading my media to the gallery that is part of my website and then post from there instead of PB. I just decided to try the 'attachment' feature today out of curiosity.

Oh, that 24 hour sun is over now Kevin, we are losing about 5 minutes and 45 seconds per day now. The days are growing shorter and the winter is coming again.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 08-13-2017, 02:52 AM
Super Moderator
Image Test; Better Take a Look Here.

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I was completely idiot......glad to know I'm not ....entirely
Old 08-13-2017, 10:26 AM

spm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corn fed fins View Post
Here is what I see when posting a new thread. Below this screen snip is "Additional Options" but no Advanced option either. Also viewing 100% Hope this helps for some continuity on what others are seeing.

Click the image to open in full size.
This is also what I see. Thanks for doing the screen shot, fins. I couldn't figure out how to do it.

s.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:53 AM

kevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud of

Well Ard, as much as I'd like to like, I don't have a like button to like with which I don't like not being able to like. Man, this like, sucks. Dang, I'm starting to sound like my daughter. If this hacker is holding our like button hostage for ransom let me know. I'll pitch in.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:06 PM

corn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud ofcorn fed fins has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm View Post
This is also what I see. Thanks for doing the screen shot, fins. I couldn't figure out how to do it.

s.
If not aware spm- In Windows there is a tool call "Snipping Tool". May have to do a search in the start menu but it will allow you to cut anything on screen and save the "snip" as a .PNG file. Screen shots can grab info you don't want public as State Rep. Ramon Perez found out. LOL
__________________________________________________ _________

Also, photos contain A LOT of background information. I don't know how useful the information is (I'm no computer whiz) but using a more secure third party host is a nice buffer even though it's a pain in the rear.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:29 PM

spm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond reputespm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corn fed fins View Post
If not aware spm- In Windows there is a tool call "Snipping Tool". May have to do a search in the start menu but it will allow you to cut anything on screen and save the "snip" as a .PNG file. Screen shots can grab info you don't want public as State Rep. Ramon Perez found out. LOL
__________________________________________________ _________

Also, photos contain A LOT of background information. I don't know how useful the information is (I'm no computer whiz) but using a more secure third party host is a nice buffer even though it's a pain in the rear.
Okay, I found the tool, snipped an image and saved it as png. Now, how do I include it here without an attach button? Tried simple copy/paste.

steve