The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 08-14-2017, 07:43 PM
Administrator

Ard has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Ard Send a message via Skype™ to Ard
Default Re: Image Test; Better Take a Look Here.

Based on an e-mail received today from our IT man we can expect a new version of the v bulletin software to be instituted soon Bob.

How are you,? It's been a while since I've seen post from you buddy.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 3 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes mcnerney, ia_trouter, littledavid123 liked this post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:54 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ard
That feature looks to be an Admin only thing.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image.jpg (56.7 KB, 41 views)

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes littledavid123 liked this post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:52 PM

kevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud of

Oh, so this is an "admin" thingy. I see discrimination here. Us lowly "members" aren't worthy of such a privilege. Or perhaps since I'm a "senior" member I might be considered too mentally unstable to possess such a coveted and powerful tool.

I think all "members" should revolt! We demand equality!!!

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

It appears this "admin" icon was a well kept secret. I wonder if we can label Ard as a "leaker" now?
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes littledavid123, mcnerney liked this post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:53 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin

For stepping out of line and trying to start a civil disturbance, you sir are banned to Siberia for another six weeks!!!!

Likes kevind62, spm, ia_trouter liked this post
Old 08-15-2017, 01:21 AM

kevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud ofkevind62 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Kevin

For stepping out of line and trying to start a civil disturbance, you sir are banned to Siberia for another six weeks!!!!
As long as we don't run out of vodka that shouldn't be a problem.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes mcnerney, spm liked this post
Old 08-15-2017, 09:16 AM
Administrator

Kevin
Your not getting off that easy, I forgot to mention we are taking away your cell phone and access to a computer while your exiled in Siberia.............the vodka will be rationed!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes kevind62 liked this post
Old 08-15-2017, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Ard has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond reputeArd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Ard Send a message via Skype™ to Ard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Ard
That feature looks to be an Admin only thing.

Click the image to open in full size.
Of course I've been wondering, you must have been down in Utah when I tried to contact about the clip. I was mistakenly under the impression that everyone might have the same option. No great loss because it delivers a reduced image that doesn't show as well as one from a host site.

I've put off leaving as long as I can, I'll be gone for the next seven days starting this afternoon. The projects never end out there, I'll chat with you guys when I get home.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors
Likes ia_trouter, lacanadio, mcnerney liked this post
Old 08-15-2017, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Ard
Have a fun and safe trip out to the cabin!