Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default OK, What Do I Win???

This has absolutely got to be the smallest fish ever caught on a # 12 fly!!!!!! And yes, I foul-hooked it in the back somehow.

I think it's a Stickleback, but not having ever seen one before, I can't say.

On another note, I tried this new red fly this afternoon and the 6-8" Sea Run Browns were going nuts after it. I can't wait 'till the big 'uns start to move and see how they like it!!!

Beautiful colours on these fish. Unfortunately, I know myself too well to carry my good camera anywhere it can be dropped on 2 ft of brackish water, so until I get a chest harness for it, I'm only using the wife's crappy little point & shoot, which takes great pictures from 4 ft +, but anything closer than 2 ft is useless.

Jamie.

Default Re: OK, What Do I Win???

Wow...that is the most impressive catch I have ever seen, really. How you did that is beyond me but I bet it will never happen again

Yup that looks like a stickleback--- how far did he take you into your backing?

And those are very nice sea runs!
    Mark

Blog Entries

When are you getting that bad boy back from being mounted? It would be quite the conversation piece.
    Anthony Laurence
    www.anthonylaurence.net
    Web Developement and Design
    FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog

Hi Jamie,

Nothing wrong with your pictures, I like them. Thanks for your report.

Frank

Now of course some of us rednecks might actually toss that little one back with hook attached in an effort to catch another bigger fish...

Nice Pic's...

Blog Entries

That's what I meant the other day about getting some big feather wings in that water.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Foul hooked him so the world record and $1,000,000,000,000,000 prize is forfeited.
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

Hey Jamie, how about a close up pic of that fly? Oh, and congrats on the stickleback. Quite an elusive trophy, there.