Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  8
    Blog Entries

Default Regarding Future Spam Assults;

Although I just returned last evening from a ten day trip I am off again today for another short trip for some steelhead fishing. If there are additional spam posts made please use the Report This Post icon to notify the forum of the problem. Larry was not home when this occurred and neither was I so the only remaining folks are located in France or the UK who can help. Due to time differences there may be a lag time before actions will be taken.

Thank you all for your patience as we work through these difficulties.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

2. Thanks quest4adv, Lewis Chessman, williamhj thanked for this post

Default Re: Regarding Future Spam Assults;

Quote Originally Posted by Ard View Post
    Although I just returned last evening from a ten day trip I am off again today for another short trip for some steelhead fishing. If there are additional spam posts made please use the Report This Post icon to notify the forum of the problem. Larry was not home when this occurred and neither was I so the only remaining folks are located in France or the UK who can help. Due to time differences there may be a lag time before actions will be taken.

Thank you all for your patience as we work through these difficulties.
    Thanks for taking care of the site. I'm looking forward to your pics and stories from your trip. My annual week long steelhead trip is a month and a half away and I find myself wondering over to youtube at night to watch steelhead videos. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. Likes hairwing530 liked this post

Default Re: Regarding Future Spam Assults;

Ard, you may not get this if you've left to pursue bright fish but I wrote to Larry about the inability to upload sub 200 kb images into one's Gallery. This flaw coincides with the attack on this site. Have fun with those steelhead but you may not be able to post a picture of one of them!

6. Likes hairwing530, unknownflyman liked this post